Modern women are increasingly facing challenges with becoming pregnant, spanning: hormonal imbalances; womb lining issues; endometriosis; cystic ovaries.
Fertility Yoga addresses these concerns by:
- Using flowing and compressing postures which massages and nourish the pelvic organs and reproductive system, thereby encouraging a flow of fresh blood to the sacral region.
- Drawing upon yogic techniques to bring balance to the endocrine hormonal system.
- Facilitating the ancient art of the Yoga Nidra, a deep relaxation technique used to relieve the body of high stress levels and latent fears.
- Relax and slow down the over production of acid, testosterone and adrenalin prevalent in unbalanced, modern women.
- Visualisation is a powerful technique to encourage intention and manifestation of creation.
FERTILITY CLASSES ARE DONE PRIVATELY.
Fertility Group classes are held in the format of 4 week courses, running several times a year. Click here for more info.